Friday, September 17, 2010

Apologizes / Catch Up Episode 1

OK I am very sorry for not posting for a length of seven days. We both have been transitioning back into school and been busy with that and homework. :(   I hope this never happens again. I just wanted to say that we are alive and have not fallen off the edge of the world. Second we are now striving to make are post longer. We currently have been post little snip bits of the news and what have been going on with are wizards.


In other news we have not had a lot off playing time but I have finally received the minotaur pet from Yokai (Sorry if I spelled that wrong). Currently the minotaur, which I named Charlie, is half-way to ancient! On the other hand it has so far only learn one talent that I like which is a health gift or something like that. I wanted that pet because it has good talents for myth like myth traps, myth shot, myth shield, and myth strength. Last but not lease I just want to thank the people who read are blog. We aren't that popular but we still love make this blog and will continue it!

No comments:

Post a Comment