Sunday, September 5, 2010

Welcome

Welcome everybody to Stories of the Spiral blog. We have been working on this blog for about two weeks now. I have two wizards a grandmaster fire, Anthony Dragonhammer. And a level 35 balance Ryan RavenCaster. My fire has been more of a mess around wizard until Celestia comes out and my balance is for pvp. Right now my balance is a Captain hoping for all of the gear. My fire isnt so hot at pvp. (hahaha) My fire has been a captain but then i started facing all of the warlord balances who i cant seem to beat. My balance is the pvp dude and my fire is the farming one. My fire has two hybrids. An Archfiend (fire wraith) and a Balestrom Oni. (storm helephant) The next hybrid I am trying for is the Ice Oni. (ice helephant)

Hope you enjoy our blog. We will try to post something new everyday!
             -Anthony DragonHammer

No comments:

Post a Comment