Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcome Again!

Hello everyone! This is Colin Mythcaster. For those who don't know me, I am a grandmaster Conjurer that is always in the community some way if it's with podcasts like Ravenwood Radio and Wandcast, parties, or just helping out a fellow wizard. I currently have two wizards, my myth and a life wizard named Colin Lifecaster level 36 questing in the very beginning of mooshu. I have three hybrids, a tempest (Storm Orthrus) and jade hound ( Life Orthrus), and a sand man ( Myth Colossus). We both hope you enjoyed our blog and come back next time.




P.S. Thank you for putting us on your blogroll Friendly.


See you in the spiral  -Colin Mythcaster

4 comments:

  1. Welcome, hope you 2 have a good time :). I've got 13 characters ( 1 deleted ) and 4, close to 5 now, grandmasters. Good luck w/blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, I know i didn't get this treatment when i came, but welcome to the wizard 101 blogosphere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank you for all you guys have done we really do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes thank you all for coming and I hope you enjoy our blog!

    -Anthony Dragonhammer

    ReplyDelete