Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week of Wonder

           This week has been filled with lots of things that have happened in the spiral and in the community. Like the Selena Gomez quests and the shark mount being released. I have been able this weekend to complete the quest 3x. On my life, myth, and my new death char. Anthony has done this the same but with his fire, balance, and new storm. Personally I think the shark mount is a little over priced. One is it's just as fast as the other mounts that are out and the only time I think I would buy it is if it was for charity. Here are some picture with caption from the Selena Gomez quests.

Life wiz dancing with Selena

Myth wiz dancing with Selena



                                                                   A Poem to Selena

 The scenery

Charlie looks like an Olympic Swimmer















     On a another subject, Ravenwood Radio episode 25 was Wednesday. I am a big fan of Ravenwood Radio and was a fan of Wandcast. This weeks show was on the fire school with guest speakers, Ronan Dawn and Cassandra Hexthorn. I learned a lot about this school that I had not looked at closely enough. As usual there was a segment from the Fabricated American, Ditto and a nice treat from The Friendly Necromancer. I love that song Friendly.

      And last but not least I got my minotaur up to ancient and it got Myth shot so now my Minotaur gives me 150 health and 5 percent myth accuracy. Also I played my life wizard and got him past Shirkitiki temple I know I spelled that wrong. Now I wait in till Celestia once again


See you in the Spiral - Colin Mythcaster




No comments:

Post a Comment